For most of our 60-year history, Topps Group consisted solely of the Topps Tiles brand. In recent years the Group has developed and diversified and now includes three sales channels, offering tiles and associated products to a wide range of customers and clients across all sectors in the UK. This year, the Group has launched a new Group identity to help stakeholders including investors and employees understand the scope of Topps Group.

The Group’s three sales channels

The group's three sales channels - omni-channel, online pure play and commercial

Topps Tiles

The clear market leader in the UK, Topps Tiles offers specialist product expertise and world-class customer service to trade and homeowner customers through a nationwide store network and an award-winning website.

Product offering:

Topps Tiles offers an extensive range, with approximately 2,000 tiles available to order and a wide range of consumable products, including own-brand products. Topps offers design inspiration including unique products that can’t be found anywhere else, at a wide range of price points.

Customer base:

Topps Tiles is aimed at both professional fitters and contractors (c. 60% of sales) and DIY customers (c. 40% of sales).

Customer channels:

Topps Tiles trades from 303 stores around the country, the largest store network by far in the UK for tiles. In addition, Topps has a strong digital capability, and is a multiple award-winning website. A central team in Leicester offers specialist support to our larger customers and our customer service team provides telephone and digital support to our customer base.

A sink with blue, dark grey and light grey vertical tiles. Each tile has a round end at the top.

During 2022, we established a new sales channel, Online Pure Play, which currently consists of two businesses: Pro Tiler and Tile Warehouse. Pro Tiler was acquired by the Group in March 20221 and Tile Warehouse was developed in-house and launched in May 2022.

Pro Tiler

Pro Tiler is an online specialist supplier of consumables and equipment to trade customers. Pro Tiler stocks a broad range of recognised trade brands which appeal to the professional fitter, backed up by extensive product knowledge which comes from decades of industry and tiling experience of the founders and their team. Pro Tiler now consists of five online brands – Pro Tiler Tools, Premium Tile Trim, Northants Tools, Warm Floor Store and Flooring Materials.

Tile Warehouse

Tile Warehouse is an online-only brand which offers homeowners everyday low pricing on a focused range of approximately 400 tiles and associated products. The brand focuses on quality tiles at very competitive prices and offers a simple brand proposition which gives homeowners the confidence, value and choice to tackle their next tiling project.

A controlling 60% shareholding in Pro Tiler Limited was acquired on 9 March 2022. The Group intends to acquire the remaining 40% of the issued share capital from March 2024.

Kitchen tiles that have a marble effect, with a breakfast bar and an oven in the background


Parkside is a specialist tile distributor, aimed at architects, designers and contractors in the commercial market. Parkside became part of the Group in 2017 and has now established itself as a top five distributor in the sector.

Product offering:

With access to the Group’s scale, tile expertise and relationships with all of the most important suppliers around the world, the Parkside product offering is extremely wide. It offers both designled and technical solutions, depending on the client’s needs.

Customer base:

Parkside is focused on designers, architects and contractors. It has developed sector specialisms in areas such as retail and leisure, infrastructure and transport, hotels and residential.

Customer channels:

In the commercial market, we serve the client through our team of high-quality salespeople. These friendly, creative experts will often have historical relationships with architects and designers based on high levels of mutual trust, established over a sustained period through successful delivery of projects together.

Parquet floor in a restaurant setting