Disclaimer for Topps Tiles Plc's Website
- This website is owned by Topps Tiles Plc, a company registered in Leicestershire, UK (company number 4781209).
- Our registered address is Grove Park, Thorpe Way, Enderby, Leicestershire, LE19 1SU.
- The website content is managed by Jones and Palmer on our behalf.
Using Our Website
- By using our website, you agree to these terms. We may change these terms occasionally, so please check them regularly.
- We aim to keep the website up, but sometimes it may be unavailable. We're not responsible if you can't access it at times.
- Make sure you and anyone using our website through your internet know about these terms.
- We can disable your account if it's misused or if you break these terms.
- If you think someone else might use your account, tell us right away.
- Information on this website comes from us and sometimes from others. While we try to keep it accurate, we can't guarantee it always will be.
- Don't solely rely on our website information for big decisions. It's a good idea to double-check facts first.
- We provide the website "as is." This means we're not legally responsible for any losses or damages from using our website, except where the law says we must be.
- Information here isn't an invitation to invest in shares or anything else. Always get professional advice before making investment decisions.
- Past performance of shares isn't a reliable indicator of future performance.
- We can change or improve our products or services anytime without notice.
- We own the content and design, except where indicated otherwise.
- You can print parts of the website for personal use, but you can't use it for anything else without permission.
Safety and Security
- We try to keep the website safe, but can't guarantee it will always be free from viruses or other harmful things. It's a good idea to have your own virus protection.
- Don't use the website to introduce viruses or for harmful activities. If you do, it's a criminal offence, and we'll have to stop your access to the website and report it to the authorities.
- We're not responsible for what's on other websites you might link to from ours.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes will be handled in English courts.
- If any part of these terms is not legally valid, the rest still applies.